Bird & Exotic Animal Hospital in Bothell WA
The Center for Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine is an exclusive bird and exotic animal veterinary hospital with the expertise to confidently and competently care for all species of non-traditional pets located near Seattle, WA.
We are happy to welcome our new Medical Director, Dr. Anneliese Strunk. She has recently joined our team from Texas. She is a specialist in avian medicine, receiving her training at the University of Georgia and UC Davis. (See the rest of her Bio here).
The Center for Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine (CBEAM) cares exclusively for exotic pets, including:
- birds [parrots, passerines (canaries, finches), poultry (chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys), raptors]
- reptiles (lizards, snakes, chelonians (turtles/tortoises)
- amphibians (frogs, salamanders)
- Small Mammals [guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits, chinchillas, hedgehogs, smaller rodents (rats, gerbils, hamsters, mice, degus), sugar gliders]
- invertebrates (such as tarantulas) wallabies
- …and less commonly seen exotic species, including exotic cats, wallabies, kangaroos, kinkajous, fennec foxes, opossums, etc.
If your pet is not listed above, please call to discuss.
We treat all animals except for dogs, domestic cats, horses, and cows.
Everything at our state-of-the-art, 7000 square foot facility was designed with the special needs of birds and exotic pets in mind. Our hospital is located 10 miles north of Seattle, in Bothell, Washington.
Click here before your appointment to fill out our online New Client Form and Husbandry Form for your pet.Learn More
Hear what our clients are saying about their experience at our hospital. If your pet or animal is currently a patient, feel free to give us your feedback!Learn More
Preventive Pet Care
Monitoring your pet’s health is important. Early detection and correction of medical problems will help to ensure that your pet will live a long, healthy and active life.Learn More